Pupil Terms and Conditions
1. You are required to be in possession of a current valid provisional driving licence. It is your responsibility to inform your instructor of any official changes.
2. On your first lesson you must present your instructor with a valid UK provisional licence
3. Your instructor is a self-employed franchisee of DriveThruL Driving School. You and your instructor are responsible for agreeing all matters relating to the timing, location and duration of individual lessons. Any financial transactions are made directly between you, and your instructor. Any refund or reimbursement must be claimed from your instructor.
4. The lesson fee shall be paid in advance of each lesson.
5. Any block lessons paid for must be taken within 6 months. All block lessons must be paid for in full.
6. Refund for block booking driving lessons will be refunded at a discounted rate.
7. Your instructor reserve the right to refuse the use of the instructors or schools’ car for practical tests if the instructor feels that you have not reached a safe standard.
8. You (Not the Examiner) are responsible for the school/instructor vehicle while you are taking the practical driving test. In the unlikely event of a road traffic accident, you would be liable for any insurance excess (up to £550).
9. Whilst every care is taken to ensure that pupils receive tuition at the scheduled time and in the car booked, for any event of mechanical breakdown or other cause, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange the lesson to a time convenient to both parties
10. You will be required to pay in full for any lesson or test appointment that you cancel with less than 48 hours. This must be done by contacting your instructor directly.
Try our best value for money trial driving lesson, book online or give us a call
For Driving Lessons and Intensive Courses in East London, Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham